BCBA/LBA Jobs In New Jersey!
ENGLISH & BILINGUAL Board Certified Behavior Analysts Jobs in New Jersey
We have opening across the state of New Jersey. Right now we have a particular need in the Highland Park and Hamilton areas.
Full Job Description
Circle Care Services is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21 in the New Jersey area. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts/Licensed Behavioral Analysts to plan, develop, and monitor behavioral support options for clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or other behavioral, social and communication challenges. The BCBA/LBA will design, implement and evaluate different environmental modifications to produce socially significant improvement in behavior. He/She will be responsible for overseeing all individual treatment plans, individuals working with clients and all other needs of the client(s).
BCBA Key Skills/Experience
- Active BCBA certification and licensure
- 2-4 years experience in ABA instruction
- Strong knowledge of ABA techniques and graphing procedures
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of child development hierarchies
- Advanced knowledge of program hierarchies
- Ability to lead and instruct therapists
- Comfortable with technology, including use of web-based tools for clinical and billing documentation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Immediate Full & Part-time positions
- Flexible Hours – Day/Afternoon/Evenings
- Competitive Salary
- Advanced web-based data collection site
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $80.00 – $100.00 per hour
Fill in the form below or give us a call at 732 380 5222